Online Admission Management System (OAMS)
1) Application has to be filled online with appropriate data only. Providing wrong information may lead to cancellation of Admission by the Institution.
2) Students are requested not to delete the SMS sent from Sender Id “ADMSNA” at various stages for update regarding the Online Admission process.
3) While filling the Online Admission Form, applicant needs to enter a valid Mobile Number which will be used for communication by Admission App or the Institution. Consent for sending Admission updates is being granted by students proceeding with Online Admission
4) Read Instructions carefully. Click on “Continue” button underneath Instruction as token of having read and accepted it.
5) Complete all the steps by filling up relevant data. Upload recent photo and documents then press “Apply for Admission”.
6) Take a Print Out of the Online Application, get it signed, attach the requisite documents as listed by the Institution in the Form and Submit to School as per the instruction given by them.
7) Documents to be required while filling up the admission form: Class X Marksheet & Admit Card, Aadhar Card (If available), Recent color photo (.jpg/.jpeg format, size less than 100Kb).
8) Applicant may save the application form and View/Edit/Print the same later as per their requirement.
9) To access the saved application form, applicant needs to click on “Sign In” and has to fill in the Form Number and Mobile No to View/Edit/Print the application form. A maximum of 3 login attempts is allowed.